Q: What exactly is a consumer Lease?
A: Rosabon Consumer Lease is the easiest way to finance a range of items, from household appliances to vehicles while you pay with ease over a period of time.
Q: Do I need to be an employee to access your consumer Lease?
A: Yes, you need to be in paid employment to access our consumer lease
Q:How much can my salary be to take out a lease?
A: You need to earn at least N150, 000 monthly to apply for a lease.
Q: How do I apply?
A: You can apply through the following ways;
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Call us on these numbers; +2348150880038, +2348150880039
- Walk into any of our branches in Lagos and Port Harcourt
- 32, Montgomery Road, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.
- Imperial plaza, No. 24, Olu Obasanjo Road, Port Harcourt
Q: What documents do I need for a consumer lease?
- 1 Passport Photograph
- A valid means of Identification
- Letter of Employment/Confirmation Letter/Promotion Letter/Salary Review Letter
- Bank Statement of account for the last six months
- Proforma invoice addressed to Rosabon Financial Services
- Post-dated cheques for the number of months for lease facility
- Recent utility Bill
- Executed Rosabon Lease Application Form
Q: Can I access a lease facility from anywhere in Nigeria?
A: Yes you can as long as the Vehicle you want is in Lagos or Port Harcourt
Q: How much is my initial contribution going to be?
A: For a Brand New Vehicle, the initial contribution is 25 Percent, while it is 27 Percent on a Used Vehicle.
Q:What is my repayment tenor?
A: For a Brand New Vehicle, the repayment tenor is upto 42 Months, while for Used Vehicle, it is 31 Months.
- Can Rosabon help me source for the Vehicle?
- Yes Rosabon can help you source for the vehicle of your choice if you do not want to do that on your own.
Q: What else can I access in a consumer Lease aside a vehicle?
A: You can get household appliances like Air Conditioners, Freezer, Television Sets, Kitchen Utensils etc
Q: Can someone come over to my office to discuss with me?
A: Yes, a member of our team can come to your office
Q: Do you have an office on the island?
A: No, we presently don’t , but our office is just about 10 minutes drive away from the Island
Q: Can I access the lease facility as a civil servant?
A: Yes, federal civil servants can access our lease facility
For more questions kindly send us a mail at [email protected] or call us on +2348150880038, +2348150880039
To know more about our various financial products, log on to www.rosabon-finance.com