meta name="google-site-verification" content="itFO53DeTn12Q_CgrK1XuVoVeKkYL4_h9vXHrDuoJZQ" />
man in distress

Five Things To Do in a Financial Emergency

Have you ever worked hard to meet certain financial obligations, only to be struck with an unexpected expense you did not plan for? It is in moments like these that the funds placed for financial emergencies come in handy. 

So, if you ever find yourself in a financial emergency, here are five things you need to do:

Stay Calm: During a financial crisis, don’t panic. Take a deep breath to calm your nerves and consider the best possible options you have available to you.

Prioritize: It is important to identify what financial obligations require your immediate attention. List them in order of priority and determine how much is required for each obligation

Emergency funds to the rescue: Use 70% of the emergency funds you stored away for a rainy day and keep the remaining 30% for dire situations. Never deplete your emergency funds at a go.

Get a Loan: When the going gets tough, always remember that Rosabon Financial Services provides tailor-made solutions designed just for you. With Rosabon, you can get quick, flexible and reliable loans with minimal interest rates to settle all financial emergencies.

Invest for the Next: Once your  Rosabon loan is used to settle your financial obligations, go a step further to build your  emergency funds with Rosabon Treasury Note (RTN). With a minimum of N50,000, you can start your journey to financial freedom, free from the worries of financial emergencies. Best part? You can earn as high as 19.25% interest per annum on funds placed. 

Don’t delay… start your journey to financial freedom today!

2 thoughts on “Five Things To Do in a Financial Emergency”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *