Are you considering a consumer lease but don’t know where to start? Look no further than Rosabon Consumer Lease. Here’s everything you need to know:
What is Rosabon Consumer Lease?
Rosabon Consumer Lease is an opportunity for individuals to finance the lifestyle they want by getting easy access to vehicles and paying with ease over a period of 0-48 months.
Benefits of Rosabon Consumer Lease
With Rosabon Consumer Lease, you can:
- Regulate your cash flow such that funds can be used for other financial purposes
- Acquire a vehicle (Nigerian used, Tokunbo, and new) and pay with ease over a period of 18-42 months -Get access to vehicle leasing
- Obtain your car collateral-free and purchase it from any vendor of your choice
- Experience a quick 48-hour delivery after the provision of all necessary documents
- Enjoy a highly competitive rate
Requirements for Rosabon Consumer Lease
To apply for Rosabon Consumer Lease, you’ll need:
- One passport photograph
- A utility bill
- An identification card of the applicant
- A BVN slip
- A letter of employment/confirmation letter
- A proforma invoice addressed to RFS
- A net income of N150,000 and above
- A current salary account -A bank statement (6 months)
- Post-dated cheques for the number of months for the lease facility
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What can I access with Rosabon Consumer Lease? A: You can access a vehicle, including a brand new, Tokunbo, or Nigerian used vehicle.
Q: If my car gets stolen, what do I do? A: Contact our recovery team immediately. Refer to the FAQs page on the Rosabon website for more information.
Q: Will Rosabon be in charge of vehicle repairs/maintenance? A: No, all expenses will be handled by you.
Q: Who will be in charge of the vehicle’s insurance? A: Rosabon will cover insurance fees.
Q: Is the car registered in my name? A: No, alternatively the vehicle will be registered in the name of the company, Rosabon Financial Services until your lease tenure ends and all rentals are paid.
Q: What happens after the payment of my Rosabon Consumer Lease is completed? A: During the lease period, title/ownership will still be in Rosabon’s name. At the end of the lease tenure or when full payment is made, ownership of the vehicle is transferred to the client with all required documentation which ascertains you as the owner of the asset.
Apply for Rosabon Consumer Lease today and enjoy the benefits of financing your lifestyle with ease.