Here are the things you need to know about Rosabon Consumer Lease
- With a Consumer lease, you regulate your cash flow such that funds can be used for other financial purposes
- You can acquire a vehicle ( Nigerian used, Tokunbo and New) and pay with ease over a period of 18-42 months
- You can get access to vehicle leasing
- Getting your car is collateral free and can be purchased from any vendor of your choice
- Delivery is 48 hours after the provision of all the necessary documents
- Highly competitive rate
- One passport Photograph
- Utility Bill
- Identification Card of Applicant
- BVN Slip
- Letter of Employment/Confirmation Letter
- Proforma invoice addressed to RFS
- Net income of N150,000 and above
- Must have a current salary account
- Bank Statement (6 Months)
- Post dated cheques for number of months for lease facility
Questions and Answers
What is a consumer lease?
Rosabon Consumer Lease affords individuals the opportunity to finance the lifestyle they want by getting easy access to Vehicles and pay with ease over a period of 0 – 48 Months.
What can i access with Consumer Lease?
A vehicle. This could be a brand new, Tokunbo or Nigerian used vehicle.
If my Car gets stolen, what do I do? (Refer with a link to Faqs page on the Rosabon page to support this)
Contact our recovery team immediately
Will Rosabon be in charge vehicle repairs/ maintenance
No, all expenses will be handled by you
Who will be in charge of the vehicle’s insurance?
Rosabon will cover insurance fees
Is the car registered in my name?
No, alternatively the vehicle will be registered in the name of the company, Rosabon Financial Services till your lease tenure ends and all rentals paid.
What Happens After The Payment of Your Consumer Lease is completed?
During the Lease period, Title/ ownership will still be in Rosabon’s name. At the end of the Lease tenure or when full payment is made, ownership of the vehicle is transferred to the client with all required documentation which ascertains you as the owner of the asset.