November is a tricky time for all entrepreneurs and small business owners. Between financial responsibilities, sales planning and all of the holiday madness that comes with the season, you’ve got enough on your plate to keep you busy all month long.
With Black Friday sales taking over the month of November, one thing is certain, everyone is saving up and getting ready for Christmas shopping. This means that if you are a business owner looking to close out the year with profit, you need to be ready.
- Have enough Money: Support your business goals with as little as N100,000 and as much as N50,000,000 Rosabon Business Support Loan within 48 hours.
Basic requirement? To be qualified for Rosabon Business Support Loan, your business needs to be at least a year in business.
What type of businesses can apply?
- Registered and businesses
- Sole Proprietors
- Small and Medium Scale Enterprises
2. Be prepared: Make the most of this shopping season and stock up your shop with all the supply you need. The Rosabon Business Support Loan will help you with this.
3. Say Thank You to Your Customers: You are in business because of your customers. Show them appreciation by giving them useful and inexpensive gifts, celebrating them on social media or simply by sending a season’s greetings SMS to them.
Want to know more about the Rosabon Business Support Loan? Contact us today on 0815 088 0038, 0815 088 0039, 0815 084 6659 or 0815 084 6657. You can also email us at [email protected].
Stay prepared this season. You’ll thank us later.