Valentine’s Day is here again. With the number of Valentine’s vendors on social media, getting Bisi a perfect gift is not a problem. Femi knows that Bisi, his longtime girlfriend is expecting the traditional gift baskets that include flowers, perfumes, exotic chocolates, and most importantly, money. Bisi had been dropping hints about accepting a bone-straight hair wig for a while. Although Femi is not against spoiling his partner with these gifts, he hopes to get her gifts that will last longer and leave a lasting impression in her heart. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing some financial tips for Valentine to create a memorable day.
Here are some of what he has planned for the Valentine season:
1. He is paying for an online class:
Femi is very aware of Bisi’s intention to take a digital marketing course to help improve her skills. He overheard her talking about it with her friends and he wondered why she had not resorted to doing so. He has also decided to take an online cooking class with her, so they can spend the weekend together making delicious meals.
2. He is paying for her Apple Music subscription:
Music is the food of love, and Femi is well aware of this. He is surprising his partner by paying for her favorite entertainment platform for a year. You too can take a clue today.
3. He is registering for Personal Finance Podcasts:
Femi believes that after his conversation with Bisi about their financial future, signing her up with the Money Matters with Nimi audio podcast would help her improve her financial health.
4. He is opening a Rosabon Earning Plan account for her:
Femi has decided to open a REAP account with N100,000 for Bisi as he hopes to contribute to her financial future. Rosabon Earning Plan is a rewarding saving plan that offers you up to 15% interest per annum.
BENEFITS OF REAP
- Interest rates as high as 15% on your placed funds (depending on your funds)
- 0.5% additional interest rate when you set a direct debit mandate monthly
- No funny surprises like hidden/undisclosed fees
- Interest is compounded monthly which means you can reach your dreams quicker
- This plan has tenors ranging from 6 months to 5 years at varying interest rates.
You too can become a complete Bossman, a Senior Man like Femi.
The best part?
You can do it all with Rosabon Financial Services. No long story. No hassle.
Contact us today on 0700-ROSABON (0700-7672266), 01- 4601130, 090-8898-8555 or call Sophia on 0815 084 6659 (Port Harcourt), Chineye on 0815 088 0082 (Port Harcourt), or Aderonke on 0811 239 1001 (Abuja) or send us an email at [email protected]