The year 2019 has been a true vibe. With days until we wish everyone a happy new year (and a happy new decade), it is important to set goals, plan accordingly, and do not lose sight of the big picture in 2020.
To achieve these three things, you first and foremost need to ask yourself three questions:
– Was 2019 profitable or filled with more loss than expected?
– Were all 2019 business goals achieved?
– Can the business survive the first six months of the New Year?
If you are looking to build a sustainable business in the new decade, you’ll need to focus on three areas to set you right:
1. Review Your Finances: Understand the realities of your finances and how it affects your business. This will help you make smart informed decisions and make realistic goals.
2. Set your goals: To thrive in business in the year 2020, it is important to set your business goals that will keep you grounded and focused. It is easy to talk a big game but can you walk the talk?
3. Turn Your Goals Into Actions: With a non-collateralized loan of up to N1.5M and a collateralized loan of up to N200M, you can conveniently follow through on your set goals. With financial support from our Business Support Loan, you can turn your business goals into achieved milestones. To be qualified for this loan, you must have been in business for at least a year. Who can apply?
- Registered and unregistered businesses
- Sole Proprietors
- Small and Medium Scale Enterprise
Be armed, prepared and wise with your business in the year 2020. Let us help you support your business in the New Year with our Business Support Loan.